The ArtInfo.com.au Team
- Hsiang Yuan Chu
- Hsiang Yuan Chu is an unstoppable arts worker operating in various facets to help produce, support, motivate, inspire and market local artists and events so that Melbourne can thrive so hard it bursts.
- Sam Leach
- Leach is an artist living and working in Melbourne. Leach completed his masters degree in fine art at RMIT in 2009. Since 2006 Leach has won numerous prizes including the Geelong Gallery prize in 2006, The Coffs Harbour still life prize in 2007 and the Archibald and Wynne prizes in 2010. His work is held in public and private collections throughout Australia, Asia and Europe.
- Tony Lloyd
- Tony Lloyd has worked variously as an apprentice printer, a bank teller, a designer of blackjack mats for illegal casinos, a gardener, a barman, a telemarketer, a photocopyist, a research assistant’s assistant, a teacher and an actor in Thai music videos. He is currently an Artist and shows regularly in Melbourne, Sydney and Amsterdam. He has work in public and private collections in Australia, Europe, Japan and the U.S. Tony Lloyd lives and works in Melbourne.
- David O'Halloran
- David O'Halloran is an Australian visual art curator of 25 years experience working with some of the country's most important visual arts organisations including the Biennale of Sydney, the Contemporary Art Centre of South Australia, Contemporary Art Services Tasmania, and the Adelaide Festival. For the Glen Eira City Council Gallery he has curated important exhibitions that surveyed the work of significant Australian artists, including Elizabeth Gower, John Dunkley-Smith, Jon Campbell, Jan Murray, Stieg Persson and Victor Mazjner. David O'Halloran remembers a maxim drummed into students by one of his art school lecturers - "you can be so open minded your brains fall out".
- Cobie Orger
- Leg flicker, image capturer, art maker.
Slightly obsessed with the world of dance.
Has an amazing ability to cram too much into one day.
- Michael Palmer
- Developer and designer of ArtInfo.com.au www.stroke7.com
To provide uncommon insight into the art world using an engaging approach that has the potential to propel passion to